Friday, July 31, 2015

July 19: Congratulations, Katie and Ryan!

The wedding day is here!  My roommate of 7 years is married!  It is so weird knowing that not only are we roommates anymore, we now live 4,000 miles away from one another.  This is going to be hard.  This woman is incredible.  She has brought out the adventurous side in me.  We have climbed mountains together, jumped from planes, learned choreographed dances, taught ourselves harmonica, made movies and theme songs, snorkled, hosted epic parties, completed marathons and triathlons, and just lived life fully alongside one another.  She has been a wonderful friend.  Through everything, she has supported me and loved me.  She encourages me to walk more closely with my God, and for ALL of that, I am forever thankful He put her in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment