Saturday, January 2, 2016

December 31, 2015: Happy New Year!

When you hang out with Liza, you gain cool points. A lot of them. Love you, Liza! 
We had a lot of fun tonight! I am so happy that I was able to come home for the holidays and spend time with friends and family. 2015 has been a crazy year. I took a big leap of faith in moving to Kodiak this summer. I have already seen how God has used this time to challenge and teach me.  I have no idea what my life will look like after these next couple years, whether I will stay in Alaska, come back to the Midwest, or move somewhere different entirely, but I know that as long as I am listening to God, making the most of every opportunity, and giving Him the glory, He will bless the journey. He definitely has thus far. Cheers to a full 2015!  I don't usually do New Years resolutions, but I know I want 2016 to be a year where I live intentionally and without regret! 

No comments:

Post a Comment