Saturday, January 2, 2016

December 29, 2015: magnets= friendship

After a tearful goodbye to my parents, I caught a ride to Chicago with my good friend, Emma. What a great car ride! It was so good to have a few hours to catch up. Once in Chicago, my dear friend Jo picked me up. After dinner in Chinatown (one of many places to check off my list of must have food places while not in Kodiak.)  The others include Portillos, Anything in Pilsen, Panera mac and cheese, Trader Joe's, Chipotle, Hungry Howie's, and Brenda's (the last three I checked off while in Michigan).  I wouldn't be opposed to Moxie's, Wendy's or Jason's Deli, but there are only so many meals in a day.  Anyways, sorry for the food rant.  The food in Chinatown was amazing, and afterwards we went back to Jo's and hung out. She had recently been to Japan and brought me back these magnets. I love them! I love even more that I brought her back a magnet from Alaska too. Great minds of great friends think alike. 

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I like this, Mandy. Can't wait to see how those magnets work out on your fridge...when I'm in freakin' Alaska:)

    ReplyDelete