Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 10, 2013: Nuthin

First of all, I would like to say that I know I was MIA for a while.  I don't really have a good excuse other than I stopped caring about the pictures this month.  Maybe it was school bogging me down, maybe it was too many good episodes of Law and Order SVU (I made it to season 4).  Maybe I just got lazy.  I had plenty of fun moments, and commentary that was probably more cool in my head than it ever would be if I had actually written it out, but I was not eager to log on and share for some reason.  As a result, I missed a lot of days this month.  I am going to try my best to sort through my pictures and remember why on earth I took some of them.  This formal apology covers all missed days in the upcoming 20.  No further explanation needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment