Thursday, April 11, 2013

April 3, 2013: Bruised butt

No picture. 

My reasoning:
Over spring break Jesse, Randi and I went geocaching in Cartier Park.  This was my first attempt at geocaching in the wilderness and I was pretty pumped.  We decided to off road it rather than walk along the path, in hopes of finding the cache quicker.  In order to do that, I had to scale a steep hill that still had some ice on it.  I slipped a little, and Jesse laughed saying that she was going to laugh her ass off if I actually ended up biting it.  No sooner were the words out of her mouth, I slipped and hit the ground...HARD... and slid part way down the hill.  One week later, the bruise on the side of my hip is the size of an english muffin.  I told Jesse that and she asked me to take a picture for the blog today.  I did.

Looking at it now, this is an extremely inappropriate picture to place on this website.  The bruise stretches from my butt to my hip.  I am scantily clad in the photo, and it is a closeup of my butt.  Not pretty.  Be thankful I spared you!

No comments:

Post a Comment