Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 4, 2013: It's FRIDAY! (praise Him!)


A student made me this pink jazzy necklace.  As I got it from her, I cracked up and was reminded how much I love my job.  This necklace was a life saver because today's school day was ROUGH!  We had to come back this week on Thursday and Friday to make up days from the strike.  The students were OUT OF CONTROL!!   In between constantly waiting for students to stop talking, handing out punishments, raising my voice, leading discussions about why the choices they are making are not good ones, breaking up mini scuffles, and pleading with my kid who has special needs to stop crawling on the desk and chasing the other students around, I kept looking at the little paper necklace and reminding myself, "I love my job, I love my job."

1 comment: