Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 1, 2012: Starting over


I came into the bathroom this morning to find this note.  Dad must have put it there last night and I used the upstairs bathroom instead.  The back story is that one day I was visiting my parents and someone was complaining about how the toilet paper in the bathroom never gets changed.  My dad was very indignant, claiming that he had just changed the roll.  I started cracking up and said, "By changing the roll, you mean you stacked the new roll on top of the old one right, because that's what's in the bathroom right now."   He smirked a little and now he makes sure to let me know whenever he REALLY changes the roll.

So yes, dad, in response to your sticky note question, I am very proud of you.  Let's shoot for even more roll changes in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment