Tuesday, November 3, 2015

October 31, 2015: Happy Halloween!

Ha. I love this. Mom, Meg, and I went on a walk before the craziness of trick or treating and Halloween parties. Mom and I went off trailing to the side of a cliff to hunt for a geocache. I climbed to the edge and got on my belly so I could reach over the side of the cliff to feel around for the cache. She started yelling at me that it wasn't worth it and I had better get back. If you know either of us well, you know that we are both ridiculously clumsy. (I currently have 11 bruises from knocking into tables and walls and children, and mom falls. All the time).  So she was probably right in thinking we shouldn't have been even remotely close to the edge of the cliff. Next thing I knew, she was crawling around next to me. She found the cache first.


No comments:

Post a Comment