Sunday, November 15, 2015

November 9, 2015: Livemore Challenge: Make a List

Today's livemore challenge was to make a list of things that you want to do.  Not a list of things that have to get done (I have way too many of those already) but of things you enjoy and that you are excited to do at some point.  Like so many other people, I have my bucket list tucked away somewhere and have been checking items off of that list for a while.  As part of this challenge, I decided to make a Kodiak-style bucket list.  What things do I want to experience here before I leave? 

If you can't really see it in the picture, here is what I came up with:
-See the Northern Lights
-Hike all 3 Sisters in one day
-Complete the 7 summit challenge
-Hike the Near Island Trail
-Kayak
-Host my friends for regular game nights
-Go hunting with someone
-Catch a fish
-Backpack and survive without being eaten by a bear
-Volunteer at the shelter
-Eat at every restaurant on the island, even the food trucks
-Learn about the native cultures
-Read through the Old Testament
-Make it to Galley Tables on time, and maybe share a story
-Get a dog!
-Run a half or full marathon here
-Participate in the Eco-Challenge
-Visit all the museums
-

I am sure I will come up with many more things, so I will just keep adding them to the list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment