Thursday, August 13, 2015

August 4: Stop signs are:

A. Red squares with white letters
B. Orange triangles with black letters
C. Red hexagons with white letters
D. Red hexagons with black letters

Is it any surprise I failed my first attempt at the drivers license test? Stop signs are octagons. Even in Alaksa. I chose C and got it right, and immediately after the test, I drove until I found the first stop sign and recounted the sides. Still 8. So even with the faulty test, I passed today on my second try. I am now an official Alaskan resident :)

**confession: so on this day I took a picture of my drivers license. Then I realized it's a terrible idea to post all that information online. Unfortunately it was the only picture I took this day. Sooo... Here is a picture of my license I took a few days later with the info covered. It's technically cheating, but I am not chancing a stolen identity for the sake of blogging :)



No comments:

Post a Comment