Saturday, February 23, 2013

February 20, 2013: desperation


I bought a new pair of pants at Marshall's a couple of weeks ago.  I loved them, so I went back and bought the same pair in khaki.  I didn't even try them on because I knew I loved the other ones so much.  I wore them today for the first time.  At about lunch time, I needed to pee pretty badly, so I went into the restroom and discover the zipper was jammed on my pants.  I couldn't get them unzipped.  I tried for a good 5 mins, then headed to my coworker's room to see if she could do it.  She spent a couple of minutes pulling with no success.  There was no way they were coming off.  My lunch period was nearing an end, so I sucked it up and picked the kids up from recess.  At 3:00 when the kids were dismissed, I sped home, desperate to go to the bathroom.  I tried pulling the zipper down with pliers (shown in the picture above).  No success.  Finally, I grabbed the scissors and cut myself out of them.  


1 comment:

  1. Mandy, this is a great story!!!!! I am so sorry for the loss of your pants though!

    ReplyDelete