Monday, February 11, 2013

February 2, 2013: Happy Deal!!


I can't say I loved today.  I spent a lot of time wandering around Whole Foods, trying to figure out what I can be eating that has no gluten.  Just when I would find something that looked promising, I would check the label to find it had dairy in it.  All the while, I am completely conscious that I am not nearly earthy or health nutty enough to be walking around Whole Foods.  I don't smell musty enough and I felt like everyone could tell I come from a family that uses pesticides on our fruit farm.  Feeling discouraged, I grabbed some bulk quinoa and coconut milk ice cream and headed to World Market instead to pick out a tea pot as a special treat to myself.  I saw this really cute one, brought it up to the register and discovered it was on sale marked down from $20.00 to only $2.99!   Eat it, organic yuppies!  You spend way too much on wormy apples, and I get tea pots for 85% off!

2 comments:

  1. haha - love this! :) p.s. if you're ever feeling lost wandering around wf wondering what's gluten-free... you know who to call! :)

    ReplyDelete