Wednesday, July 13, 2016

June 12, 2016: Chipotle fix

This. Was. Missed. 

Seriously, the Chipotle cravings have gotten better over time, but I still have moments when I want to cry because all I want is a gooey tortilla filled with the perfect combination of beans, rice, guac salsa, cheese and sour cream with those perfect chips on the side.  I know, completely a first world problem, and I am happy to say that I haven't ACTUALLY cried over not being able to get Chipotle in Kodiak.  I did cry once over not having the possibility of renting a movie from redbox and getting pizza delivered.  But I think I was emotional about other stuff that day, and the pizza movie thing was the last piece to my meltdown.  Regardless of where my emotional stability is, I was happy to be sitting in the sun, eating a burrito with my beautiful sister.   

No comments:

Post a Comment