Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 3, 2013: I always wanted a special earring...


In less than a month, I will turn 30.  Obviously not new news if you have been following this blog.  My awesome family decided to present me with "30 days to 30."  Each day, beginning 30 days from my birthday, I have a little gift to open.  I have the most thoughtful family!  Some gifts, like the macaroni & cheese flavored lipgloss paired with a can of pepsi, the Ninja Turtles water cup, the pocket nun, or these french fry earrings, have been funny reminders of my little quirks.  Other gifts have been cute earrings and camping gear.  All gifts are thoughtful.  All are me.  

I feel so loved.  Not by the volume of gifts, but by the amount of love and thought that went into them.  I love that for the last 30 days of my 20s, each morning I am reminded of my family's love for me.  It's a great feeling!


No comments:

Post a Comment