Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 26, 2013: Birthday celebration!


Kate threw me an incredible 30th birthday party at her dad's house.  Great friends, awesome food, water skiing, boating, lounging, laughing, talking, games, dancing, and tattoo sleeves. :)  Yes, I may still look like a 13 year old boy sometimes, but 30 is here!  I can't thank God enough for filling my life with with the people he did over the last 29 years.  

In tradition, here are my top 29 moments of 29
1.  Having a karaoke 29th birthday party
2.  Running the Elvis is Alive 5K
3.  Working with my new STEM students
4.  Meeting Arthur!!!
5.  Hiking in Starved Rock with my parents
6.  going on strike with the CTU
7.  going to the Chipotle festival
8.  Watching Joel perform at Second City
9.  Bringing marathoners joy and beer at the Chicago Marathon beer tent
10.  Running the Hot Chocolate 15K
11.  Sewing my first garment
12.  All those in home workouts
13.  North Carolina Christmastime
14.  Buying my new car
15.  Having a fondue Christmas
16.  Running Sydney's first 5k with her
17.  Hanging out with all the babies!
18.  Hustle up the Hancock with my students and coworkers
19.  Finding my first geocache
20.  Watching a cow give birth with 60 second graders
21.  Fasting through 7 with my small group girls
22.  Finishing the Tough Mudder
23.  Pulling carrots from the ground
24.  Kickball and the fun hangouts
25.  Going home and working on the farm
26.  Celebrating the 4th of July in Washington DC
27.  My surprise birthday party the kids threw at school...in June
28.  Hiking through the Smoky Mountains
29.  Celebrating my 30th at the Lake House.

No comments:

Post a Comment