Sunday, December 9, 2012

November 30, 2012: Les Mis


A group of us went to see Les Miserables on Broadway.  I have heard it is a phenomenal show.  I couldn't tell you from personal experience because I slept through most of it.  Shameful, I know.  I love broadway, but broadway on a Friday night is not a good idea for me.  I am SO tired by the end of the week.  Both Katie and I were fighting to stay awake but kept nodding off.  During the French Revolution scene, a loud gunshot went off, and both Kate and I bolted awake.  It was the most expensive nap I have ever taken.

2 comments:

  1. You are hysterical, Mandy. :) Are you going to go see the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, for sure! Anything that has Hugh Jackman singing is impossible to say no to :) Have you read the book? That is also on my list.

    ReplyDelete