Saturday, December 29, 2012

December 18, 2012: Dodgeball nearly-champions


Our dodgeball team ended the season undefeated.  Well, until the championship game.  I can honestly say the game could not have been more intense if White Goodman himself was out on the floor.  I have never seen a group of adults get more aggressive and crazy eyed than I did tonight.  Shockingly, I stayed near the back and hid behind the bigger guys on our team, trying not to crack up at the insanity of it all.  Unfortunately, we lost to the infamous black shirted team, coming in second for the season and losing the much anticipated free drinking party from our sponsor bar.  

 I had to mask my indifference as we exited the gym.  I realized I am not cut out to be on the competitive play to win teams!  Shocking, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment