Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November 12, 2012: Chicago Fire


I was almost a tv star.  

They are filming the show "Chicago Fire" outside of my apartment today.  Kate and I walked by to snoop a little.  We stopped next to two other people who were standing near the set as well.  I began snapping a couple of pictures and commenting on how I didn't recognize any of the actors.  We stood there for a few minutes when the director finally asked us to move so they could film.  I shouted to him, "Ok, but if you need any extras, we live in that house.  Just come grab us."  The filming crew laughed at me (shocker), but I know deep down they wanted us.  As we walked away, we realized that the two people who were standing near us were actually part of the show.  We were literally standing in the way, because as soon as we left, they began filming, and the two people were filmed walking across the street."

Kate said she would pay me if I turned around and ran down the street yelling, "FIRE!  There's a fire right there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment