Friday, August 24, 2012

August 21, 2012: A Killer Awaits

I was laying in bed at about 11:30 when I realized I never took a picture today.  Since I was too lazy to actually get out of bed, this is what I got.  The funny thing is that every night I stare at this vent in the ceiling.  I have an extremely overactive imagination, and I often scare myself by convincing myself that a serial killer is hiding in the vent, waiting until I fall asleep before he gets me.  I know, I am ridiculous.  I am also the girl who checks all the "murderer spots" when I get home: the shower, the two hall closets, under Katie's bed, in our bedroom closets, and behind the papasan chair.  Unfortunately I don't have a tall enough ladder to check the vents.

On a side note, I am venturing to guess that many more days will pass where I will realize I have forgotten to take a picture.  I am wondering now how many times you will see a picture similar to this one.  My guess is at least 12.  I promise I will get creative with the special effects or something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment